We focus on providing quality care for complex or hard-to-heal wounds. Our specialized wound care nurses are recognized for their expertise and highly effective, evidence-based treatments.
We visit the home to assess patient needs and then work with the referring physicianto develop a specific plan of care.
We can help:
- Provide high-quality wound care at home
- Provide early interventions to prevent hospital re-admissions
- Educate patient and family in the management of the wound
- Improve patient quality of life
- Work collaboratively with you, the referring physician, to expedite patient recovery
- Assessment, monitoring and management of surgical wounds
- Assessment, monitoring and management of pressure sores/ ulcers
- Wound dressing management
- Patient and family education on how to care for and dress the wound
- Medication and Pain Management